For those delivering a homecare service.
UKHCA represents our homecare providing members’ interests to Government, regulators, the public, stakeholders and in the media. This representation is essential to our members, as in a recent survey 99% said it was the most important benefit they received.
In addition to this representation, the benefits of UKHCA memership include:
- Support and guidance
- Stay informed of relevant news
- Promote your organisation
- Discounts on training
- Attend dedicated homecare events
- Discounted DBS checks
- Cost-effective sector-specific publications and resources
- Highlight your commitment to quality
- Save on essential products and services
For further details of the UKHCA membership benefits for care providers please see the Membership Benefit Matrix.
Join now as a full provider member