UKHCA

United Kingdom Homecare Association
The professional association for homecare providers

Translate site:
Page Font Size:
A  ->   A
 
 
This information is also a available as a Really Simple Syndication feed

Latest News

Tweet this UKCHA news item  Share this UKCHA news item on Facebook  Share this UKCHA news item on Facebook

Adult Social Care Rapid Testing Fund GuidanceAdult Social Care Rapid Testing Fund Guidance

The Department of Health and Social Care have released guidance on how local authorities in England should use the Rapid Testing Fund.

While 80% of the Fund is exclusively for the deployment of lateral flow tests in care homes, there is a degree of discretion for the remaining 20%. This might include suporting extra care and supported living settings who are eligible for lateral flow testing.

Find out more.


Announcement posted on:

UKHCA News ID: 236460

More news from UKHCA

[Valid RSS]

Favourite Tweets